Scroll down to view our best selling ready-made Tenerife hen party packages, alternatively have a go on our brilliant BUILD IT TOOL where you can build the perfect Tenerife hen party and get an instant price.
Tenerife boasts all year round beautiful sunshine along with lively nightlife making it an all year round incredible hen party resort.
Tenerife averages 80℉ throughout the year and the reason for this is it’s proximity, it’s closer to North Africa then Europe. Flying from the UK will take you approximately 4 – 5 hour depending on where you are departing from.
As Tenerife is owned by Spain and is the largest island in the Canary Islands you can spend your Euros and expect everything to be Spanish with a slight North African twist.
The liveliest resort in Tenerife is Playa De Las Americas or Las Americas and as you’re a hen party we highly recommend this cracking resort.
Las Americas is on the southern tip of Tenerife sitting in the shadow of Mount Teide (pronounced tidy). Our tip is to stay south of Mount Teidi, anything North of gigantic mountain is apparently cloudier and cooler in the summer and winter months, and you don’t want that.
If you are looking for no-nonsense, amazing nightlife with lively bars and clubs then head out into Las Americas and the Veronicas Strip, it’s 200m of clubs, bars and restaurants that don’t pretend to be anything else other than a magnet for crazy revelers.
Alternatively there are other cocktail bars and great restaurants alkl over Las Americas, in fact this fantastic resort has over 100 bars and clubs with a variety of music catering to all tastes. The average price of a cocktail is around €6.00, however many of the bars and clubs offer promotions at different times of the night such as 2 for 1, free shots etc.
Next door to Playa De Las Americas and linked by a pedestrian promenade is the resort of Los Christianos, which is approximately a 20 minute walk. Los Christianos has grown from a small fishing village into the second busiest resort in Tenerife and it’s hard to distinguish when Los Christianos finishes and Las Americas starts.
Los Christianos is slightly quieter than it’s neighbour and it’s centre is entirely pedestrianised and boasts loads of bars, cafes and restaurants with some overlooking the stunning beach.
Flying to Tenerife will not be an issue as there are lots of flights each week from most of the UK’s local and main airports throughout the year.
If you are organising your own flights and you plan to stay in Las Americas make sure you fly into Tenerife’s south airport (Reina Sofia Airport). The taxi transfer will take about 25 – 35 minutes and will cost approximately €20 – €30.
• Size of the Island – 785 square miles
• Population – 889,936 (2014) - most populated Spanish Island and the biggest of the 7 Canary Islands
• Capital of the island is Santa Cruz de Tenerife
• The dormant Volcano on the Island, Mount Teide is the highest elevation out of the whole of Spain and is the third highest Volcano in the world, definitely worth a visit. If you do plan to go take some winter clothing as it’s going to be cold up there; it’s almost 4km above sea level (3,718m). It last erupted in 1909, well over a 100 years ago, in the winter the summit is covered in snow.
• The daily average temperature is 26.6℃
• Over 4,000,000 non-Spanish tourists visited Tenerife last year
• Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, which is held in February in the capital, is considered to be the second most popular carnival in the world (after Rio, that is).
So whether it’s a winter hen party or somewhere to party anytime of the year, the boys should definitely tour in Tenerife.
Looking for some daytime activities to keep the boys out the bars, then look no further than our activity pages for Tenerife.