FridayArrive and Check In2-3* City Centre Hotel
For our popular hen weekend friendly 2-3* Liverpool hotels think great standard and excellent central location. On-site bar and restaurant to make things easy. Rooms are en-suite and usually offer TV, wifi, toiletries and tea/coffee maker.
SaturdayBreakfastHorse Racing Haydock Park
There’s nothing more fun than a gaggle of gals at the races. Mingle with the trainers and owners of one of the world’s most glamorous sports and see some of the racing legends in action and Haydock Park is a fabulous and well-equipped venue for an unforgettable experience. Don’t be afraid to have a flutter and make sure you bob around this wonderful course soaking up the atmosphere. You might even come up trumps on the finishing post.
Our useful tip…. Bring your binoculars, you’ll thank us later.
Pizza Express Party Meal
- Grandstand + Paddock Admission
- Tasty Pie
- A Drink Voucher
If you close your eyes, the aroma of garlic bread, fragrant pizzas and the sounds of an accordion will have you thinking we’ve time-warped your hen party over to Naples, when actually we have booked you in to one of Liverpool’s best authentic Italian restaurants.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is hearty and home made, exactly what you would expect from a traditional Trattoria and a great way to start your hen party evening.
This 2 course party meal includes a drink, main course, and a choice of a starter or dessert course.
SundayBreakfast and Check Out
- Starter Choice
- Dough Balls with Garlic Butter
- Garlic Bread
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
- Main Course Choice
- Any Classic Pizza - Great Choice (Too many toppings to mention)
- Leggera Pizza - American Hot, Sloppy Giuseppe, Padana, Pollo ad Astra
- Salads - Brosco, Chicken Ceasar, Nicoise, Leggera Superfood, Pollo
- Pasta - Lasagna, Pollo Pesto, Leggera Pollo Arrabbiata, Pennette Bolognese
- Dessert Choice
- Chocolate Fudge Cake, served with Cream, Gelato, Mascarpone or Giardiniera
- 2 Scoops of Coppa Gelato, Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry
- Drinks Choice
- A Bottle of Peroni or a Glass of Pinot Grigio or Montepulciano or Soft Drink
Bye bye glorious girly get together, hello boring life