FridayArrive and Check In3 Star Hotel Resort Centre
For our popular hen weekend friendly 3* Bournemouth hotels, think great standard, excellent central location, on-site bar and restaurant to make things easy. Rooms are en-suite and usually offer a TV, wifi, toiletries and tea/coffee maker.
SaturdayBreakfastA Lesson in Seduction
The next two hours will definitely have you squealing, pouting, gasping and shouting as you discover your inner Aphrodite in this real sexperience that will teach you saucy tricks for the bedroom and how to fine-tune your flirting. Trained sexperts will teach you about the deepest parts of the male anatomy, you’ll warm up with some fun saucy games and then it’s on to the serious sessions for Sexy Skills or the Art of Seduction. Both will give some advanced techniques for the serious siren and either way, we bet this is the most keen you’ll ever be to do some homework.
Pizza Express Party Meal
We have booked your hen party in to Bournemouth’s best authentic Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is home made, exactly what you would expect from a traditional Trattoria.
This 2 course party meal includes a drink, main course, and a choice of a starter or dessert course.
Cameo Guest List Club Entry
- Starter Choice
- Dough Balls with Garlic Butter
- Garlic Bread
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
- Main Course Choice
- Any Classic Pizza - Great Choice (Too many toppings to mention)
- Leggera Pizza - American Hot, Sloppy Giuseppe, Padana, Pollo ad Astra
- Salads - Brosco, Chicken Ceasar, Nicoise, Leggera Superfood, Pollo
- Pasta - Lasagna, Pollo Pesto, Leggera Pollo Arrabbiata, Pennette Bolognese
- Dessert Choice
- Chocolate Fudge Cake, served with Cream, Gelato, Mascarpone or Giardiniera
- 2 Scoops of Coppa Gelato, Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry
- Drinks Choice
- A Bottle of Peroni or a Glass of Pinot Grigio or Montepulciano or Soft Drink
Cameo is Bournemouth’s biggest boogie venue and you’re warned that queues may be very lengthy and sometimes people even get turned away! The embarrassment! So don’t waste that precious party time freezing your little tushes off with every other disco diva. Darlings, you’re important! Make sure people know it by booking your guest list entry ahead of time, so that you can sail past those poor wilted Miss Ordinaries and get straight to dance rooms 1, 2, 3 or 4 all hosting a different music genre, and definitely fully equipped to make your weekend unforgettable.
SundayBreakfast and Check Out
Lashes off, laptop back open, welcome home.