Why walk when a rickshaw with a happy rider can take you and your friends around town in style. Sit back, relax and soak up the sights and sounds of London.
During your chosen tour you will travel around the West End sampling the delights of up to 5 of London's traditional pubs thanks to your designated rider. The tours last approximately 2 hours and usually commence from Leicester Square.
The last stop the Coal Hole can be changed to Tiger Tiger if you would rather end your night there.
- Phoenix Pub - a great pub in central London
- The Glassblower - Stella, Kronenbourg, Becks Vier and Fosters are on the draught pumps here.
- The Chandos - Great beer at good prices
- The Lamb and Flag - the oldest pub in Covent Garden
- The Coal Hole – A decent choice of ales in the Strand
Bar and pub tours packages do change and can also be tailored to your requirements, please check what bars and pubs are included at the time of booking.
Activity price based on: 3 passengers per rickshaw