Scroll down to view our best selling ready-made Hamburg stag do packages, alternatively have a go on our brilliant BUILD IT TOOL where you can build the perfect Hamburg stag party and get an instant price.
There are two sides to Hamburg, the first side is the reason why so many British stag parties flock to Hamburg for a weekend and that's the wild nightlife, especially centred around the infamous Reeperbahn. This long boulevard is full of clubs, bars, restaurants and sex clubs, at night the neon lights and atmosphere is a must for all stag parties visiting Hamburg.
The Reeperbahn with all it's surrounding streets and squares is in an area called St Pauli, it's the place where the Beatles arrived as boys and left as men, a bit like your stag do in Hamburg then!
If you're looking for a lively and hip area head to Schanzenviertel district which is more or less the student area, full of good quality, international restaurants and great bars, a place to take the lads for a catch up and a drink, however not the place for nightclubs.
The other side to Hamburg is, it's a really beautiful city and is Germany's second largest city, centred around hundreds of canals, waterways, a river and 2 lakes. Hamburg has been a commercial harbour for nearly 1,000 years and is steeped in history and wealth, Hamburg has the highest head-count of millionaires in Germany.
For The Fact Fans
- Population: 1.8 million
- Weather: June 20℃ / July 23℃ / August 22℃
- Approximate flight time from London: 1h 35mins
- Hamburg has more bridges than Venice, Amsterdam and London put together!
- There's a street called Herbertstrabe where women are banned unless they are a prostitute or on an organised tour
- Inflatable armbands were invented in Hamburg
- It doesn't matter how hot it gets in the summer the locals never swim in any of the local waterways as apparently they're infested with rats.