FridayArrive and Check In3-4 Star City Centre Hotel
We use well known hotel chains which are ideally situated in Brighton. The majority of these stag do friendly Brighton hotels offer trendy restaurants, coffee lounges and maybe cool pools, saunas, whirlpools and full fitness centres. Elegant rooms are en-suite and usually offer hospitality tray, cable/satellite TV, mini bar and 24 hour room service.
Using one of the most popular karts around - Madtrax, get into your single seater and race against 3 of your mates head to head around this racing mud circuit. With chicanes and right and left bends to contend with there is nothing like racing these karts at full throttle! A Le Mans style running, tagging and driving race is added to the mix for a bit of extra entertainment. Overalls are provided and you’ll see why when you get caked in mud burning through the Magic Puddle in these exhilarating machines.
Pizza Express Party Meal
- Exclusive Track Use
- Tea & Coffee on Arrival
- Safety Briefing
- Overalls & Helmet
- Individual Practice Laps
- 3 Races
- Podium Presentation
If you close your eyes, the aroma of garlic bread, fragrant pizzas and the sounds of an accordion will have you thinking we’ve time-warped your stag do over to Naples, when actually we have booked you in to one of Brighton’s best authentic Italian restaurants.
The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is hearty and home made, exactly what you would expect from a traditional Trattoria and a great way to start your stag do evening.
This 2 course party meal includes a drink, main course, and a choice of a starter or dessert course.
SundayBreakfast and Check Out
- Starter Choice
- Dough Balls with Garlic Butter
- Garlic Bread
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
- Main Course Choice
- Any Classic Pizza - Great Choice (Too many toppings to mention)
- Leggera Pizza - American Hot, Sloppy Giuseppe, Padana, Pollo ad Astra
- Salads - Brosco, Chicken Ceasar, Nicoise, Leggera Superfood, Pollo
- Pasta - Lasagna, Pollo Pesto, Leggera Pollo Arrabbiata, Pennette Bolognese
- Dessert Choice
- Chocolate Fudge Cake, served with Cream, Gelato, Mascarpone or Giardiniera
- 2 Scoops of Coppa Gelato, Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry
- Drinks Choice
- A Bottle of Peroni or a Glass of Pinot Grigio or Montepulciano or Soft Drink
Check out and travel back to reality
Brighton Stag Do package ideas by DesignaVenture