The latest craze to sweep the stag do world is Turbo Cricket, get the guys together and settle down to a game of cricket with rules which are simply not cricket dear boy.
It's 6 a side cricket which can pretty much be played anywhere, 5 a side football pitch, an indoor sports hall or any outdoor space.
You'll be playing with proper cricket bats, full sized wickets with base plus a softball, saving you the major hassle of pads, jock straps and helmets.
Our Umpire will turn up with everything you need and will also explain the rules to you (which can also be found once you've clicked the More... button below.
Pitch / Venue Hire, Umpire and all your equipment.
- 10 Over Innings, 6 Ball Overs
- Retire at 20 runs
- Unlimited turns (conveyor belt style batting order)
- Bat from one end only
- Batters switch ends at the end of each over
- YOU ARE OUT if you get bowled, caught, hit wicket, run out or if you're a beefy hitter and hit it over the fence
- Everyone Bowls
- Maximum of 2 overs per person
- Wides and no-balls must be rebowled in the 10th over only
- Catches can be caught off net or kick boards providing they don't touch the ground!
- Catches off Boundary kickboards must be with one hand
There are other minor rules which the umpire will let you know on arrival plus you'll learn throughout the game, turbo cricket is fast paced and loads of fun and in our mind made to be played on a stag weekend.