Organising Your Stag Party
After being asked to best-man, I bet two things rushed through your head; the stag do and the speech, am I right?
The great news is there are loads of help out there for writing speeches, there are even websites where you can get your speech written up for you, for example; Stand Up Speeches".
But before you get messy and all stressed out about the speech, you have a stag party to organise.
If you don't know what you want to do or where you want to go, head over to our stag do section of our website, we have more ideas than you could possibly ever imagine and I expect you have imagined a lot!
Organising a stag do these days can be a fairly simple affair, especially with DesignaVenture, we don't just put together the stag do; book your hotel, activities, nightlife etc. we can also help you organise your troop.
No more will you have to get your hands dirty collecting money in, just simply go to our membership area, share your booking and invite people to pay, they then click on a link in their invite email and pay directly to us.
You will get an email when someone has paid and you can even see for yourself in your membership area, who has paid and who needs a dirty reminder!
Here are some top tips when organising a stag party:
- Do not price everybody out of the stag do, from sheer enthusiasm that you want the best weekend for your mate, forgetting most people will work to a budget
- Set up a page on a social media site, or a whatsApp group in order to communicate with your stag party.
- Do not pay for anyone you don't know or trust, as you will seldom get your money back if they drop out.
- Send as much information to the guys before hand, this will save you having to 'MOTHER' them all weekend.
- When checking into your hotel, get the boys to pick up a hotel card and stick it in their wallets, so they can show the taxi driver at the end of the night.
- Always have a stag do kitty, always, it simply makes sense, you don't want to spend half the night asking "right who had the extra portion of rice!".
- Enjoy yourself, even though you have arranged it, you also need to enjoy it!!