Stag Activities: Quad Biking
One of our top stag do activities, Quad Biking has leapt from simply being the speedy mode of transport for farmers accessing their wild cattle, to one of the most popular items on a stag party away day. Loving a slightly damp environment (not tricky in our climes), these rough tough four wheeled bikes will have your stag gang charging around rugged landscapes in some of the most beautiful areas of the UK, with plenty of centres across England, Scotland and Wales.
Whether you’re racing or trekking, you’ll be ‘yahooing’ all the way with a choice of challenging off-road circuits where you will rip through mud and tear up tracks or trek less frantically through undiscovered woodlands and hills, or madly hare around a designated racing circuit out in the wilds.
Whichever you choose, these Tonka toys of the countryside will have you whooping your way through an excellent session of exhilarating fun!
- Quad Bike Mega Trekking - £55.00pp
- Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Blindfold Driving & Human Table Football - £67.00pp
- Quad Biking & .22 Assault Rifle Shooting - £75.00pp
- Quad Bike Mega Trekking & Rage Buggies - £85.00pp
- Action to the Max - £109.00pp
- Multi Activity ½ Day - £116.00pp
- The Ultimate Activity Package - £140.00pp
- Mini Car Rally, Quad Biking & Hovercrafts - £162.00pp