Easter is early this year, in fact it’s so early we might see a white Easter if the weather people are right – a revisit from the Beast from the East apparently!
And talking about the beast from the east have you checked out our lap dancing packages in Riga? Only joking, sorry, this is a more serious post about our Easter opening hours:
Good Friday 30th March 2018 – Closed (Bank Holiday)
Easter Saturday 31st March 2018 – Open Usual times, 9am to 1pm
Easter Sunday 01st April 2018 – Closed
Easter Monday 02nd April 2018 – Closed (Bank Holiday)
As always, all groups partying over the Easter weekend will have our out of hours telephone number should they need to get hold of us.
The activity hen and stag weekends have gone crazy, plenty of hen and stag parties are booking up their weekends to remember for the 2018 spring / summer season.
Here are some top tips to make your booking experience a breeze:
- If you are booking a non-flight inclusive package outside of 5 weeks, we don’t actually need your confirmed numbers at the time of booking.
- Choose the perfect date be carful of busy weekends at your chosen hen or stag destination. For example; trying to get a stag party into a hotel in Cardiff when Wales are playing at home, for the 6 nations Rugby, is like trying to convince Nigel Farage to live in France!
- Don’t pay for anyone in the group who you don’t know or is really untrustworthy.
- Don’t get stressed when people drop out, a good third drop out from an average invited list, adopt the attitude; ah well, if they don’t get back to me, it’s their loss!
- Let DesignaVenture take the strain, one phone call and we have your back.
- Create a group on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Email whatever, that way you can keep everyone in the loop, let the banter begin!
We have loads of tips for stag parties on our Stag Do Blog, get amongst it.
Top Tips When Booking A Hen Or Stag Weekend in Brief:
- Book Early
- Be Aware Of T&C’s
- Don’t Get Stressed
- Let DesignaVenture Take The Stress