The Evolving COVID-19 Situation for Existing Stag, Hen & Group Bookings
This is such a fast-moving situation, it would be a fruitless exercise for us to say we know what is happening next, so we won’t, but here’s what we can advise you.
Bookings Going Within the Next 14 Days
During these unprecedented times we are very grateful for your patience, the DesignaVenture customer relations team are extremely busy dealing with the increased volume of calls and emails concerning forth-coming bookings. For existing bookings beyond the next 2 weeks we are asking you to delay contacting us for now.
It is important to reiterate that we can only discuss bookings with the group leader.
In response to these uncertain times, we have temporarily changed our T&Cs to accommodate the Covid-19 situation. We are accepting amendments to bookings for those arriving between now and 31/05/20, offering postponement or rescheduling bookings where necessary for a future date, subject to availability.
The Covid-19 is an unprecedented concern we would like to reassure you that you can still book with DesignaVenture with complete confidence.
Consumer Financial Protection
We would like you to feel rest assured your money is protected. We think it’s worth highlighting since 2003 any money that is paid to us for stag, hen or group weekends is put safely away into the DesignaVenture trust account.
This means, the money that you have entrusted to us is only available to us after your weekend has taken place, so if your weekend doesn’t go ahead as planned the money will sit safely in our trust account until you have actually attended your actual weekend.
Therefore, you can continue to book with DesignaVenture with complete confidence.
Overseas Amendments/Cancellations where FCO has advice against travel
Many of our overseas destinations have temporarily closed their borders to try and contain the Coronavirus outbreak.
Stag, Hen and Group bookings that have been affected by these measures, we have and will offer for them to postpone, reschedule or move location.
To date, most of our imminent bookings have taken the option to move their bookings to one of our top stag, hen and group UK destinations for a future date.
Whilst Public Health England advise non-essential travel we will offer the following choices for your break; postpone or reschedule.
We will continue to keep you updated on any further changes from Public Health England and the Foreign & Commonwealth Office that could affect your booking via our website.
Stag, Hen and Groups due to arrive after the 1 April in response to these uncertain times, we have temporarily changed our T&Cs to accommodate the Covid-19 situation. We are accepting amendments to bookings for those arriving between 1/04/2020 and 31/05/20, offering postponement or rescheduling of booking where necessary to a future date, subject to availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
Our customers are our number 1 priority we will always do the right thing.
Finally, our sincere thanks for your continued support and very kinds words.