Call Our Experts
- Today: Closed
Organising Tips - Stag Night
To ensure you have a stress free stag do we have put together some tips on how to look after your boys whilst on your stag dos:
- This may seem an obvious one BUT before leaving the hotel for the bars, clubs etc make sure that every member of the group knows the name of your accommodation and where it is situated. Better still, most hotels have a business card in reception make sure all members of the group sticks one of these in their wallets so at least they can hand it to the taxi person to get them back to the hotel if all else fails.
- If you have activities booked for early Saturday morning make sure on the Friday night your group doesn’t do an all nighters at nightclub or lap dancing clubs. This will make getting your group up on the Saturday morning an almost impossible feat, bit like herding cats.
- If you are booking a break abroad make sure everyone has a valid passport, and if they haven’t make sure there is plenty of time to get one other wise they will be waving you goodbye at the departure lounge.
- The stag is your friend ~ don't go to far, you know what we mean from the stories which get back to us!
- Avoid getting arrested, stealing traffic cones, peeing in public, mooning at every available opportunity and playing football with belisha beacons are all public offences and a night in the cell will make all this even clearer!
- Look after each other, if someone in the group passes out, don't just leave him there get him back to the hotel. It takes out the hassle of trying to explain to his girlfriend where he is when you get back to your home town!!
- Keep away from Karaoke